Experience our managed website solution
Grow your online presence with ease
We give you back the time to focus on your business
With our fully manged WordPress website solution, blending principals of design and functionality to accurately express your brand.
You’re busy running your business, let us manage your website.
Fuel Your Brand & Drive Results
Get a reliable search optimized WordPress website built for your goals and fully managed by our team of experts.
We’ll bring your ideas to life.
Content is important. Really important! We provide you with some comprehensive guides to help you write content that resonates with your target audience.
Each month you’ll receive a report summary of the care and maintenance performed.
Simple pricing, no hidden fees
Are you ready to get started?
Compare Our Managed Website Plans
|Tailored Website Designs|
|Number of Website Pages||Up to 6||Up to 12||Up to 18|
|Premium WordPress Licensing|
|High-Performance SSL Website Hosting||5K visits/mo||5K visits/mo||10K visits/mo|
|Monthly Updates & Revisions*||1 request||2 requests||Unlimited|
|Quality Stock Photos|
|Responsive Design (Mobile Optimized)|
|Customized Contact Form||1||Up to 3||Unlimited|
up to 5 blog posts
up to 20 blog posts
|Lead Generation Widgets||-||-|
|SEARCH OPTIMIZATION FEATURES|
|Submission to Google & Bing|
|Optimized URLs & Site Structure|
|WEB HOSTING FEATURES|
|Scheduled Full Site Backups||Monthly||Monthly||Weekly|
|Plugin, Theme & WordPress Updates||Monthly||Monthly||Weekly|
|Monthly Care Reports|
|One Time Set Up Fee||$800||$1,000||$1,200|
Managed plan FAQs
These are generally small tasks that take 30-minutes or less to complete. Some examples are:
- Changing photos on a page
- Modifying the text on a page
- Publishing a blog post you have written
- Sourcing stock photography
- 20-minute phone consultations
Anything that you request that falls out of our general support (requires additional time and resources for development), will result in formal quote for additional work.
What we can’t cover are items that are quite time intensive such as:
- Content or blog writing
- Creating or editing videos
- Custom icons, photo editing, or graphic design work
- Development of PDFs
Although we can’t offer these services included with care plan hours, we are happy to provide a quote for these services.
Many times we will evaluate requests that exceed your plan on a case by case basis, and with approval, work past the time and bill for time exceeded at our hourly support rate.
Our process is designed to have most websites up and running in 4-6 weeks, of course there are always exceptions.
We hope to prevent these types of things from happening. However, sometimes the web can be unpredictable and “@#!&” happens. We will restore your site from one of our offsite backups.
We like to call them “service agreements”. Our agreements detail payment obligations, the project timeline as well as services covered and cancellation policies.
There is a 12-month commitment for our Managed Website Program.
After your 12-month term is complete, we transfer ownership rights of the website to you. There will be core programming elements that we retain ownership of. We provide you a non-exclusive lifetime license to use these elements in the operation of your website.
There are several options to choose from when your 12-months are up.
- You can choose to stay in our managed program, it will simply transition into month-to-month terms (subject to new rates).
- You can roll your website into one of our care and hosting plans.
- You can choose to upgrade your site designs. Pay a one-time minimal redesign fee, and your 12-month term would renew.
- You can choose to migrate your website. You will pay a $497 licensing & packaging fee, and we will provide recommendations on quality hosting services.
- You can choose to walk away and leave your website in the dust (we will keep a backup for 3-months in case you change your mind).